Friday 27 June 2014

Creation of 4 Wheeler Parking Lot at TCL Complex GK I, New Delhi

Creation of Cement Concrete (PCC) - 4 wheeler parking lot - Guide to Facilities Management Professionals

Creation of 4 Wheeler Parking Space at Office Complex GK I, New Delhi
New parking lot created with CC flooring: Parking capacity - 50 Cars - Project Value : INR 1,600,000/- OR 1.6 Million


Pics of the Parking Lot - Before Commencement of Project



Pics During the Construction Phase





Pics of Parking Lot after completion of the Project










Pics of Inaugural Ceremony of the 4 Wheeler Parking Lot





My recent project is to lease out my company owned vacant office space in Kolkata
Please visit the below link to know more:
Office for rent in Kolkata

Please see my Linkedin post on:  Office rental for BPO operations in Calcutta

No comments:

Post a Comment